TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: By using this website and MindFireWall.com services, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any term or provision of these terms and conditions, please exit the site immediately. If you use the products or information provided on this site or if you subscribe to a product or service, you shall be deemed to have consented to and accepted all of these terms and conditions:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to the Disclaimer and these Terms and Conditions before using this website or any content provided on or by this website.
- You understand and agree that MindFireWall.com expressively disclaims and you agree that MindFireWall.com has absolutely no liability for any losses or damages of any kind that may occur from your use of our website, services, chat, live desktop stream, user transmitted data, or any of our content otherwise.
- You understand that trading securities carries a high degree of risk and should not be done with funds you can’t afford to lose.
- You understand and agree that we are not liable for the accuracy or content on our site or social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, MindFireWall.com Chat Room, Emails, Blogs, etc.) or in any content accessible from this site.
- You understand that our past performance DOES NOT guarantee future results.
- Sharing your login info with anyone, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, will result in an immediate ban from our website without refund.
- We do not control and are not responsible for what users post, share, or transmit on our website. MindFireWall.com is not responsible for the conduct of any user, and you should never make financial decisions based on a user’s opinion or recommendation.
- You do not have the right to copy, share, or use any of our content, data, videos, logos, slogans, trademarks, etc.
- You do not have the right to record, share, or reproduce our chat room content or live desktop stream.
- You are expected to act in a professional manner. Anything said, done, or inferred can be used as grounds for dismissal from services at the discretion of those in charge of MindFireWall.com without refund.
- You understand that MindFireWall.com strategies are often used on high risk (volatile) securities. Although we might use stop losses and risk management strategies to minimize risk, this does not guarantee positive results. You are solely responsible for your individual trading activities.
- We may keep performance records on our website of past results. Although we do take pride in being transparent in posting both wins and losses, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such reports, however, they are updated regularly and recorded with as much accuracy as possible. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- The strategies, lessons and all other features on this website and our social channels are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment or trading advice.
- The training videos are for educational purposes only, it should not be construed as investment advice, and you should never try to replicate a trade on the videos or in the chat room if applicable.
- All payments for subscriptions processed through “PayPal” are subject to PayPal terms and conditions. Any financial information you provide to PayPal is not shared with us. When you sign up for our services you are transferred to PayPal’s secure payment processing page for checkout.
- You understand and agree that we reserve the right to change our opinions or positions in stocks without notice.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that our site will be error-free or secure, however, we take every measure possible to ensure that it is. All pages are SSL secure. If we have a technical problem, we will get it resolved as quickly as possible. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and the servers which host our website. We do not refund for technical glitches that may cause interruption to our service.
- The strategy portal is not guaranteed to be active every day. Emergency situations, medical situations, personal situations, etc. take priority over the strategy portal content. If the strategy portal content is down for any of these reasons, it will be back online as soon as possible.
- You WILL NOT use our website for any unlawful purpose.
- You agree to use this site entirely at your own risk, with your own discretion, and indemnify MindFireWall.com and all of its users, employees, operators, moderators, and affiliates of ANY losses or damages of any kind that you and/or any third party may incur as a result of using any of our services.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this website and service. If you are under 18 years of age, please exit the site immediately.
- Never invest in any stock featured on our site, watchlists, training videos, or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. You understand that we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information, ideas, or opinions expressed herein; and we are not responsible for how you use that information.
- MindFireWall.com may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are not typical, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by MindFireWall.com due to a number of factors.
Upon subscribing at mindfirewall.com and as soon as your login setup is in place and you are notified by email, you will receive access to our products and services including (but not limited to) the training videos library, The Strategy, and proprietary material we have developed, depending on your subscription plan. Therefore, we do not give refunds. Upon subscribing you are set up for the duration of one monthly or as stated when you made a payment transaction at Paypal for that particular subscription. Should you wish to cancel your service at any time – Please do so through the “Edit Profile” link in the “LOG-IN/OUT” tab on our website, and you will receive a cancellation notification and not be billed going forward. It is your responsibility to choose a plan that suits your needs and take action to cancel the profile if you should choose to stop using our service. Should you wish to terminate your active subscription at any time, please simply cancel as indicated and you will not be charged going forward.
A SPECIAL NOTE FROM MindFireWall.com:
At MindFireWall.com we encourage that you be realistic with your goals and expectations as a trader or new trader. This is a big part of what we believe sets us apart from other services. Our goal at MindFireWall.com is to do our very best to provide you with the tools, education, strategies, and knowledge required to position you for success in this business, but like anything in life, it is not guaranteed. We take an honest approach with our services and we think that it is extremely important that you realize that successful day trading is a skill that takes time and discipline to develop, and success levels will vary from person to person.
While we may help you in many ways to accelerate your learning curve and understanding of the trading business, you need to have personal rules to protect your capital, like setting stop losses to minimize risk, and having a plan before every trade so you know when/where to cut off a losing position. Please note that even when using these capital protection strategies, by investing in stocks you are exposed to a large amount of risk and you are solely liable for the risk you assume. We sincerely appreciate your interest in using our services, and we look forward to working with you to help you achieve your trading goals!